DAUNTLESS
Cart 0
 
 

PROGRAMS

Our programs help you step into your power by developing confidence through action and direct feedback. Our intention is to help you unleash your own unique type of confidence so that you can have the love, life, and sex you desire. By facing your fears courageously, you start to know what type of man you are. We would say a Dauntless man.

 
 
 

6-day training

Shameless Sensuality

 
matthew-hamilton-350486-unsplash.jpg
 

DESCRIPTION

Is she into you? Is she turned on? Is she ready to move to the next level, or is she backing away? Words are only a 10% of communication, and the other 90%, body language, is critical when you are practicing seduction. You'll learn how to read her signals, and what you are communicating in your body as well. Feedback from your women coaches with ensure that you're getting the message of intimacy and sex with her, without spoiling the mood? You'll learn more about what you want, and practice real conversations with your women coaches.

Investment
$2497

 

topics covered

  • Understanding and Releasing Shame

  • Open a Woman with Presence & Attention

  • Expressing Your Desire Unapologetically

  • Honest & Real Conversations about Sex & Seduction

  • When & How to Make the Move

  • Be Irresistible to Women

 
 
 

The Ultimate Social Anxiety Buster

Turn Approach into play

 
freestocks-org-177996-unsplash.jpg
 

Description

End. Self. Sabotage.

Learn to check your ego at the door - and make way for real confidence!

Stop yourself from reading too much into words - and learn to read from body language.

Flip the switch from 'this is a big deal' to 'I'm kind of a big deal.'

Learn to take things in stride and let the chips fall where they way. Lesson in there.

  • Week 1: Social Momentum

  • Week 2: Building Attraction

  • Week 3: Approaching Groups

  • Week 4: Public Spaces

Investment
$3,500

 

INCLUDES

  • Access to Private FB Group

  • 90-Day Challenge

  • (12) 1.5-Hr Live Approach Sessions

  • (6) Video Reviews

 
 
 

invitation or REFERRAL only

Private Coaching

rawpixel-423663-unsplash.png
 

DESCRIPTION

Private coaching only by invite or referral. Custom coaching programs are tailored for each client and are 3 or 6 months. You must be invited by me, referred by a Dauntless Alumni or someone that knows me.

INVESTMENT
$10,000

 

INCLUDES

  • Fashion Styling and Grooming

  • Interior Design

  • Practice Dates

  • NLP Sessions

  • Social Hangouts

  • Seduction and Sensuality Sessions

  • Flirting, Bantering and Conversation Sessions

  • Plus more…